JMS-60 Peanut Sesame Sauce Butter Cheese Grinding Colloid Mill Machine
- A colloid mill is a machine that is used to reduce the particle size of a solid in suspension in a liquid or to reduce the droplet size in emulsions.
- Colloid mills work on the rotor-stator principle: a rotor turns at high speeds (2000 – 18000 RPM.
- The resulting high levels of hydraulic shear applied to the process liquid disrupt structures in the fluid.
- Colloid mills are frequently used to increase the stability of suspensions and emulsions, but can also be used to reduce the particle size of solids in suspensions.
- Higher shear rates lead to smaller droplets, down to approximately 1 µm which are more resistant to emulsion separation.
Colloid mills are used in the following industries:
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name/Company” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Whatsapp/Email” type=”text” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Text…” type=”textarea” required=”1″][/contact-form]